Thursday, April 29, 2010

60 Seconds with Me

The best investment I made in the last 6 months? I bought a back scratcher. How I lived without it I will never know.....Phones are getting smaller and TV's are getting bigger. And when you get a big screen TV you can't ever remember using a 20 or 30 inch TV...........People ask me if I really do have a Sleep Number Bed by Select Comfort, and the answer is yes I do. Its a wonderful bed, and as much as I travel I guarantee you, its the best bed I have ever slept on.......I like the old days when I could simply walk into a local pharmacy and have a prescription filled. Now, I have to know my patient id number which is 14 characters long-and I have to mail it to Arizona, then wait 10-14 days to get it back. Take your time guys, its only keeping me alive....When I order pizza I now do it online. Its crazy. They tell you who received the order at the store, who's making the pie, and who delivers it... Another good thing about the Internet-I never have to balance my check book. I bank online and its right there in front of me...Fisher Deberry is back in town Saturday May 8th for his annual 5k 1k run and walk. Its a great event that helps raise money for Single Family Ministry, Homefront Cares, and The Fellowship of Christian Athletes. To sign up go online to FisherDeberryFoundation.org.....Should be a fun movie summer. Sex In The City 2, the sequel to "Wall Street" with Michael Douglas. And there is a new "Star Trek in the works, and get this-Will Smith has just signed up to play the lead role in the sequel to "Independence Day." Final Thought- "Slow down-the world and all your challenges will be there when you're ready.

No comments: