Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back from vacation........Was working on my house doing a variety of things. If the lights at your home blinked or you lost electricity for a few minutes, my apologies. I know enough about that kind of work to get us all in trouble.......So whats up with Mel Gibson? This guy looks like he's crazy, and could be investigated by the Los Angeles DA's office for allegedly hitting and threatening his girlfriend. Would William Wallace do that? Would the Road Warrior do that?......Early warning. Air Force could have its best football team since the 1998 season. The schedule sets up so if they jump out to a fast start they could hit the top 25 polls in September......Its been great to meet many of our KVOR listeners at Springspree and our live broadcasts. Thanks for coming out and supporting us......I have dropped 5 pounds the last 2 weeks. My diet tip-only grab 3 handfuls of potato chips. Repeat after me-Moderation.....Condolences to the family of George Steinbrenner who died at age 80. Say what you want about him, but he was a big big supporter of the Air Force Academy...

No comments: