Thursday, April 21, 2011

Odds N Ends

In the slideshow at KVOR.com there is a story about yet another conspiracy tied to the death of John Kennedy. Whether you believe it or not its a fascinating read and it will make you pause and think......So Doug Bruce is in trouble with the Colorado Attorney General. He is accused of not filing income taxes for a 3 year period. John Suthers is the Attorney General, as solid a man as you will meet. I wouldn't bet against him......Many of you won't like this-the story of the foster parents who will be tried for allegedly accepting money from the county to raise two young boys who have since disappeared really bothers me. In the past, and again in this case I am all for torture. These two boys didn't simply walk away on their own. One has been missing since 2001, the other since 2003 and we know these two adults know where the children are and if they are dead or alive. I'm sorry. If I had my way I would use "creative" ways to get them to tell authorities what happened to these kids. Before you start nailing me with emails, think about if your child is missing. If authorities had people in custody connected to the crime you would do the same thing.

No comments: