Monday, April 6, 2009

Musings

Saw the moving "Knowing." Loved it, but I can see why a lot of people did...Ever try to get into the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant in Monument? Standing room only. Better go early....Went skiing up at Monarch not too long ago. What a great day. I used to be an all right skier but have not been up for a while and it showed. Plus I was wearing jeans. So on one run I go headfirst into the snow. As I start to get up a couple goes past and I hear the woman say, "Now that's why you shouldn't wear jeans!!"......Love this time of the year-the end of the college basketball season, baseball begins, the Stanley Cup Playoffs get underway (Go Rangers)...I am a not so closet wrestling fan, and I watched the WWE's "Wrestlemania 25" Sunday with a bunch of buddies. The show was great and the company was better. Had way too much fun....Am also a big concert guy, and although I missed Elton John, I plan to hit a lot of shows this spring and summer.

That's it for now....Stay Tuned

No comments: