Thursday, February 12, 2009

These Are Historic Times

It's amazing what's happening in the economy. It seems like, overnight, things are crumbling around us. Experts say its a long overdue correction. What are we correcting? Did we have too many jobs to begin with? My sister nearly lost her job. My son is in danger of losing his. And I'm in the wonderful world of radio, where anything can, and will happen. Few of us can remember times as challenging as these. Some say the answer is President Obama's Stimulus package.
I hope it is. I worry so much about the people losing their jobs. Many of us don't want government intruding in our life. However that could be what saves millions from being out of work. Men and women smarter than me say they can fix our problems. Let's all hope they are as smart as they think they are.

No comments: